Friday, August 01, 2008

Peace

Wed night I went out to my parents house and I sat out side in their hammock. It was AMAZING! I laid out and looked at the stars. Everything is just so peaceful out there. I plugged in the pond fountain and listened to that too. It was amazing. Here are some pictures of what it looks like in the day time.

The view just outside my parents house.














I LOVE this view. Here is the hammock that I lay in and the view you get to look at while you lay there.































Here is the swing on the back porch and Copper. He is a cool dog but he is not my dog.















Here is the view from the swing. The hammock is just to the right of the swing.














The pond next to the hammock. It is a very peaceful sound!














And last but not least my Baby. Her name is Silver. She is defiantly my dog. She is AMAZING! She is one of the reasons I go out to my parents house!

1 comment:

Candy said...

Ok, this is amazing. Beautiful!! If I were you I'd take advantage of this every chance I get. I could definitely meet God there. I seriously want a hammock!! I hope you're having a great time. Love ya girl.