Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Week off

This week I do not go to Fortress. It is kind of a good thing. I ended up getting a sinus infection so I took some time to rest. I feel a lot better now. I kind of miss the kids though. They are a ton of fun. I think this week is going to be a good restful week. I am also working on some school stuff so the time away will give me time to work on that. Fortress is counting as my practicum for school which is basically an internship. I have to acquire 125 hours and keep a daily journal and do some other paperwork. Anyway Look for an update next week after I get back from Fortress. :D Have a great week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I read back as far as the beginning of 2010. I am glad God has placed you in my life for He has very much done that and I am thankful. I keep coming across things you have posted about that would make great conversations. We'll have to crack into that over coffee sometime. One thing I keep reading in more than one post is this...we'll see how it goes. I love that! I love that you are trying things that are stretching you not sure if you can pull it off and knowing that you can't alone. I did a Bible study on Esther that left me with a strong impression that we are not responsible for "how it goes" but just for listening and obedience. God has the plan well in hand. We are responsible for placing ourselves in the line of fire for Him to mold us. You are so doing that! You're amazing, you are! (Both God and you, my friend) I have a book called "Wait". Have you heard of it? I'll see if I can dig it up for you if you have not seen it. Good words for the wait. Enjoyed seeing you at Target tonight! The purple rug looks great.
ba